Top Three Reasons to Become a Hairdressing Technician
- Work/Life Balance
- Financial Freedom
Delmar’s 1400 Hour Hairstyling Program offers cutting-edge training from world class professionals, using the coveted Pivot Point curriculum. Our compassionate instructors blend theory and practical training, ensuring you have the discipline to reach the top of your game and maximize your career opportunities!
We all process information differently. Our patient Instructors are aware of various learning styles and coach accordingly. Guiding you by encouraging hands on, real world practical applications, while using project-based education to help you fully grasp the fundamentals.
Our mission is to prepare you for your government exams and equip you with the knowledge required to build a successful career as a Hairdressing professional. You will flourish and evolve through consistent practice in a wide spectrum of styling methods, creative challenges and community enriching events, set up by our fantastic team of mentors!
Some of industry trends and fundamental skills you will master:
- Haircare Assessment
- Facial Recognition
- Precision Cuts: Pixie, Textured Layers, Blunt, Modern Mullet
- Coloring: Balayage, Highlights, Lowlights, Shadow Root, Fashion Colors
- Styling: Braiding, Up-do’s with Styling Tools and Products
- Hair Extensions: Pre and Post care – Cut & Color
- Salon Ownership: Client Relations, Sales and Marketing
- Barbering: Fades, Hot Shaves, Beard and Facial Treatments
Student funding is available for this program – Grants included in application!