Choosing a school should be fun and informative!
Simply follow the steps below, to begin your journey!
- Step 1. Call us to book a tour! In-person or virtually.
- Step 2. Allow us to answer your questions.
- Step 3. Tour the campus to see first-hand what it’s like to be a Delmar student!
Here are the requirements to apply to Delmar College:
- Have completed High School or an acceptable equivalent, or be at least 19 years of age;
- Submit a completed Application form to Delmar College; and
- Complete an interview with an Admissions Director either in person, by telephone, or virtually.
- ESL (English as a Second Language) students must provide proof of their English language skills and meet Delmar’s Assessment requirements before acceptance into their chosen program. TOEFL or CLB (21+/30, IELTS 6.0+) must be forwarded to the school, or an internal English proficiency test will be administered.
To officially enroll in a Program, all Applicants must:
- Pay a $200.00 non-refundable Tuition deposit in full; and
- Sign their Official Enrolment Agreements
- Letters of Acceptance for Funding
How can you pay for school?
There are several options available and our talented staff can help you explore them all!
Our Hairstyling, Barbering, Pro and Clinical Esthetics Programs are Alberta Student Aid designated, so financing your chosen program is easy.
You must have a validated MY ALBERTA DIGITAL ID to apply for student financing.